In order to qualify for reduced 2017 ABNA Conference registration rates, please pay your membership renewals or new memberships for FY 2017/2018 asap!
All financial ABNA members are entitled to access to the member’s area of the ABNA website and are eligible to vote during the ABNA Annual General Meeting. Other entitlements include access to resources such as;
- Forums: For member discussion around various relevant Biobanking topics such as SOP’s, funding opportunities etc
- ABNA information: Such as minutes of meetings and financial statements
- Member address book: Contact details for other members of ABNA to better enable networking
- Education resources: Access to protocols, publications, past presentations and conference handbooks
- Your username will be activated when annual subscription fees are paid.
2017/2018 Membership Options
ABNA Membership Options for New Members
- 1 Year New Individual Membership: AUD $70.00 (Includes Initial Joining Fee)
- 1 Year New Institute Membership (3 Members): AUD $190.00 (Includes Initial Joining Fee)
ABNA Membership Renewal Options
- 1 Year Renewal Individual Membership: AUD $50.00
- 1 Year Renewal Institute Membership (3 Members): AUD: 135.00
To become an ABNA Member or to renew your membership please click below.
Current individual annual subscription fees are set at $70.00 and there is an initial joining fee of $20.00. Renewals will be at the same rate of $70.00 (less joining fee). Institute annual subscriptions fees are set at $190.00 and renewals at $135.00. Further information can be obtained from the ABNA Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or ABNA President (email@example.com). Don’t hesitate to contact any of your committee members with any questions you may have. Go to the ‘Contact Us’ area of the ABNA website to get in touch.